Close

How can I successfully buy Nembutal online ?

Forum Forums Nembutal How can I successfully buy Nembutal online ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  missams89 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jessica
    Participant

I need to know of some safe, legit websites from which I can purchase Nembutal. Can anybody help me? I am in so much pain.

Dyer
    Participant

Did you succeed in getting the Nembutal ? I am also in search for Nembutal for my grandmum.

Larssen
    Participant

I just lost $2,500 trying to buy Nembutal online from Ukraine before I stumbled on this site. Please is there anywhere I can buy Nembutal online save and legal as well ?

Larssen
    Participant

I am 83 with prostate cancer and would like to have access to Nembutal if I start to experience severe pain. I do not have a lot of money and can’t afford to get scammed. If anyone has an idea of a genuine vendor please contact me.

Markovic
    Participant

I think if you are looking to buy Nembutal online all you have to do is send an email to the admins of this forum and they will provide you with a list of all the genuine vendors. I got 15grams powder Nembutal last month, sent 1 gram to the Exit International for testing and it was approved.

dignifly
    Participant

this site is a SCAM!!! BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE UR MONEY AND RUN!!!
    DO NOT BE TEMPTED YOU WILL GET NOTHING!!! WASTED $800

missams89
    Participant

That’s awful. Please can you let us know which supplier you tried to buy from out of the list they provided (was it liquid or powder?).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.