The Peaceful Pill Handbook Forums are a unique online conversation space on end of life (EOL) issues.

Forums access is ONLY available to Subscribers to The Peaceful Pill eHandbook (online edition only) & Exit Members.

The Forums allow:

• Follow-up questions arising from the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
  • Exchange of views with fellow forum members around the world
  • Answers to questions directly from Exit Experts on related issues (bearing legal constraints in mind)
  • Making new friends & enjoying a support network with folk of like mind
Where can I get the...

Notifications
Clear all

Where can I get the list of reliable Nembutal vendors

pamwebb
(@pamwebb)
Topic starter  

Hi I need a list of reliable vendors. Have found some online from overseas but not sure if they are scammers. I am a woman of 74 living in London,at present in good health and in full command of my facilities.

I nursed my adoptive parents through dementia and old age and my late hubby through terminal illness. I want to ensure that in the event of illness or my perceived loss of faculties I NEVER become a burden to myself or others.

g048406 liked
Peaceful Pill Directory
(@ppd-admin)
Member Admin

We are very sorry about your situation and will do everything possible to help you.

Send us an email at: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
g048406
(@g048406)

SCAM. They direct you to their felow scammers pretending to have Nembutal and being paid via Bitcoin or Zelle and STEAL your money pretending to send you the medication via ique logistics which is a fake shipping company asking for more money with fake tracking out of Georgia,

ReplyQuote
John100lee
(@john100lee)

@g048406

Are you saying that the directory you got from hear is same as the internet scam?

Please let me know.

ReplyQuote
Julsruls
(@julsruls)

@john100lee

Unfortunately, yes. I was provided a well crafted email from Peaceful Pill describing and detailing who to contact and what to t expect. It was nothing more than an elaborate scam. I am back to square one.   

Fan97 liked
ReplyQuote
Bentley5
(@bentley5)

THIS WEBSITE IS A TOTAL SCAM. THEY DIRECT YOU TO "LEGIT" VENDORS, BUT THEY ARE REALLY A PART OF THE SCAM. I KNOW BECAUSE I ATTEMPTED TO BUY NEMBUTAL FROM THEM. ONCE THEY GET THE TOTAL AMOUNT DUE THEY STOP REPLYING TO YOUR EMAILS. I EVEN SET UP A DIFFERENT EMAIL AND SENT AN EMAIL TO CHRISTOPHER TITMUSS (WHICH WAS ONE OF THE VENDORS I WAS GIVEN) ASKING ABOUT ACQUIRING NEMBUTAL AND THE REPLY WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WELL SCRIPTED EMAIL THAN THE FIRST TIME.

ReplyQuote
Fan97
(@fan97)

A@bentley5
hello
and what you’ve done after ?

how you got the Nembutal ?

ReplyQuote
vanbest
(@vanbest)

Thanks for the warnings. I will have a look on the dark web later and report back. 

ReplyQuote
vanbest
(@vanbest)

You can buy on the dark web its 15 dollars a gram plus delivery.

ReplyQuote
Cardoso
(@cardoso)

@vanbest

managed to buy?

ReplyQuote
tuckercarlson
(@tuckercarlson)

This site is a scam and they are working strategically with scammers around the world to get your money. I asked twice for names of trustworthy people to buy nembutal from and got answers, but one name showed up on both emails. JOHN WANG. I figured if he showed up twice, he must be legit. This website also told me to not tell anyone about the email.

I contacted JOHN WANG who was very responsive. After I got my paycheck, I sent him $800 via Bitcoin, not knowing once that money is gone, you cannot get it back. The next day, he said it had been shipped and gave me a tracking number. It came out of GA, which surprised me, but now I honestly don't think there ever was any nembutal. 

A couple days later, I got an email from iquelogistics, the shipper, saying my package was being held in Oklahoma City because I didn't have insurance on it; however,they could conveniently provide it for me at a cost of $1500. I did not have that money,and JOHN WANG did not inform me of this insurance charge. Furthermore, that is something he should have paid for or had a disclaimer up front stating insurance is required. 

I told JOHN WANG that I did not have the $1500 and he didn't tell me about this. He said try to get as much as I can and he will see if he can borrow money from a friend. And this is when I knew I'd been scammed. My package was still sitting in OKC about a month ago. I also contacted another woman who never received hers either. The shopping company was so HIPAA noncompliant that I had access to her name package is, email, and content of her email. I emailed her to see if she was in a similar situation and she was. She gave me permission to provide the police her name and address. 

I had to file a police report and my credit union did their own investigation. 2.5 months later, I received a letter that there was nothing they could due as once money is exchanged on Bitcoin, it's gone.

Needless to say, I want my $800 back and my local police dept is aware and have a detective actively working the case. The FTC, and FDA are involved. They are watching certain individuals and hopefully this nonsense will stop. My guess is these fraudsters send some nembutal out every once in a while to get good reviews but the only way to get nembutol is through a physician or veterinarian and neither will write a script for you. 

I will continue to hunt these individuals down until I get my $800 and they are removed from y'all having access to them.

Beware who you're dealing with. Accepting Bitcoin or bank transfer only is a red flag. These scammers do not have the drug or if they do, again, it's for show. 

There are other resources out there if you want to kill yourself and the drugs are legal and easily rx'd by a doctor. 

So, BEWARE!! This site is all a scam. I am working closely with FTC, FDA, HSA, and my police dept. JOHN WANG---we're coming for you as we are the moderators of this website. Tasteless to take advantage of people in general, but add covid and that's the 2nd knife in the back.

BEWARE EVERYONE! USE COMMON SENSE. NEMBUTOL WILL NOT BE SOLD ONLINE. 

ReplyQuote
Share: