The Peaceful Pill Handbook Forums are a unique online conversation space on end of life (EOL) issues.

Forums access is ONLY available to Subscribers to The Peaceful Pill eHandbook (online edition only) & Exit Members.

The Forums allow:

• Follow-up questions arising from the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
  • Exchange of views with fellow forum members around the world
  • Answers to questions directly from Exit Experts on related issues (bearing legal constraints in mind)
  • Making new friends & enjoying a support network with folk of like mind
Where can I get the...

Where can I get the list of reliable Nembutal vendors  

RSS

pamwebb
(@pamwebb)
04/11/2019 5:00 pm  

Hi I need a list of reliable vendors. Have found some online from overseas but not sure if they are scammers. I am a woman of 74 living in London,at present in good health and in full command of my facilities.

I nursed my adoptive parents through dementia and old age and my late hubby through terminal illness. I want to ensure that in the event of illness or my perceived loss of faculties I NEVER become a burden to myself or others.

g048406 liked
Peaceful Pill Directory
(@ppd-admin)
Member Admin
20/11/2019 2:53 pm  

We are very sorry about your situation and will do everything possible to help you.

Send us an email at: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
g048406
(@g048406)
03/12/2019 10:23 am  

SCAM. They direct you to their felow scammers pretending to have Nembutal and being paid via Bitcoin or Zelle and STEAL your money pretending to send you the medication via ique logistics which is a fake shipping company asking for more money with fake tracking out of Georgia,

ReplyQuote
Share: